Digital Sales Specialist
WHAS11 is seeking a digital sales specialist who will be the expert on our digital efforts.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Digital Sales Specialist will work strategically with our sales team to generate creative solutions to meet client goals, regularly monitor our digital campaigns to ensure we are meeting client expectations and provide insights into how we can retain and grow our client’s business.
This position will report to the Digital Sales Manager.
- Be an expert on our digital product offerings- OTT, Targeted Display/Video and Local.com.
- Assist the sales team by providing digital recommendations and pulling avails to help build proposals that will meet client goals.
- Support digital order entry with a high level of accuracy.
- Work as a liaison between our internal team and external vendors to onboard digital orders.
- Manage the scheduling and creation of digital creative to ensure it promotes the client’s message accurately.
- Regularly monitor digital orders to ensure we are on track to meet client expectations and find opportunities for optimizing campaign performance.
- Provide month-end reporting to show order completion and opportunities for growth on future orders.
- Create case studies to showcase successful digital campaign tactics for our sales team to apply to future orders.
- Attend client meetings as the digital fulfillment and reporting expert, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a deadline- driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an analytical mind set.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact comfortably with our internal team and external clients/vendors.
- Have great initiative to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies like OTT, Targeted Display/Video and Local.com.
- The position is based in Louisville, KY at WHAS11.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Apply Link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JKqQICiQ