DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST
WAVE 3 News looking for positive people who are interested in helping to lead our digital sales efforts.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 101 television markets. Upon closing pending transaction, Gray will own television stations serving 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WAVE 3 News, the NBC Affiliate and Kentucky Derby Station in Louisville, KY, and Gray Television, the second largest broadcast company in the country is seeking an engaged, competitive and highly knowledgeable Digital Sales Manager. A legacy station being the first in Kentucky and 41st in the nation, WAVE 3 News sets the standard for quality, excellence and serving the community in the Louisville market. Louisville, the internationally known "Derby City" is also home to outstanding Culinary, Arts and Bourbon scenes, Louisville Slugger Museum and Bat Factory, UPS Worldwide hub, The Greatest Muhammad Ali, and has a very rich history, founded in 1778. WAVE 3 News mantra of More. Local. Now. is followed each day by our outstanding team. Learn more about WAVE 3 News at wave3.com
We are looking for positive people who are interested in helping to lead our digital sales efforts. Applicants should enjoy working in a fun culture that offers a professional environment with excellent opportunities for growth. We offer extensive sales and marketing training and some of the best advertising products to sell in the market.
Candidate must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of digital media marketing and an ability to provide digital solutions across multiple platforms.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a secondary client contact, understanding client goals and optimizing success through research and analysis of all digital advertising campaigns.
- Develop digital strategy recommendations, campaign measurement objectives and present customized plans to current and potential clients.
- Manage all facets of campaign execution by working with Digital Media Team
- Take the lead on optimization strategies for digital campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets.
- Develop and present concise reporting decks highlighting the success of the campaign and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company and third party vendors.
- 2+ years in digital media
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Certified in Google Analytics
- Experience in Double-Click for Publishers
- Experience with Facebook and Social ad campaigns
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now"
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
2 years: digital media
Apply Link: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening