This position is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for the agency and client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of business and drive growth.
JOB DESCRIPTIONVimarc is a full-service advertising agency. Or an integrated communications firm. Or a marketing group. Any would aptly apply. We plan and create all aspects of advertising, branding, marketing, and communications that make our clients look good. But we don't make them look good to just anyone. We make them look good to the people who matter.
At Vimarc, we operate with an “all-hands-on-deck” mentality. Jump in, get your hands dirty, and gain experience that will put you light-years ahead of your colleagues. Love a challenge? You will fit right in.
The Digital Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for the agency and client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of business and drive growth opportunities.
This person answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
The Digital Strategist combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives and competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Media team to develop digital media strategies that integrate successfully with online and traditional client marketing efforts.
- Source, oversee, and manage third-party vendors to implement digital tools and platforms.
- Keep a pulse on campaign performance to provide real-time recommendations for optimization.
- Conduct comprehensive post-campaign analysis and reporting to make data-driven recommendations for future media and creative strategic planning.
- Regularly present to and/or consult with clients on overall digital strategy and associated tactical elements.
- Work closely with the Account Service team to provide consultation, education, strategic leadership, and client service support.
- Confidently sell and communicate the agency’s digital expertise and strategic aptitude to clients and prospects.
- Proactively explore new opportunities for business expansion with clients and prospects through the introduction of new digital trends, tools, applications, or services.
- Actively participate on the agency New Business team, providing insight and ideas for prospect proposals/pitches and agency promotion.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, advertising, digital/new media, or a related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: advertising, marketing, or business administration.
- Entrepreneurial mindset about departmental and agency growth.
- Wide knowledge of a variety of digital platforms and technology.
- Creative, yet methodical approach to project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The right candidate should enjoy a fast-paced and high-energy work environment.
- At Vimarc, we’re family. Working well in a team environment is essential.
- The ability to work proactively, be quick on your feet, detailed, and well-organized.
- Solution-oriented individual with keen decision-making skills.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org