Doe-Anderson is looking for a results-oriented and analytical individual to help integrate social media strategy into clients’ overall digital landscapes.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDoe-Anderson is looking for a results-oriented and analytical individual to help integrate social media strategy into clients’ overall digital landscapes. This person will apply marketing research methods to synthesize data into a clear, strategic narrative that meets brand goals and entices the target consumer.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of digital curiosity, an innovative eye for trends on social platforms and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate clients’ existing social media presence in the context of brand goals, competitor presence, audience, etc., to provide client audits and recommendations.
- Apply various research resources to develop focused social media strategies with clearly identified goals, personas, content pillars and channel strategies.
- Present strategies and best practices to account teams and clients. Provide creative team with the necessary strategic direction to ideate and generate executional content.
- Work with the analytics team to pull social metrics – quantitative and qualitative – to generate regular reporting and identify opportunities to pivot strategy when necessary.
- Identify trends and emerging technologies in social media and translate them into points of view for clients and account teams.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to evaluate online presence through digital performance metrics and present useful insights in a constructive manner.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, audiences and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team collaborator.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org