Digital Strategy and Communication Specialist
Digital Strategy and Communications Specialist is responsible for the development of strategy and execution of content, across all Universal Woods digital platforms.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDigital Strategy and Communications Specialist is responsible for the development of strategy and execution of content, across all Universal Woods digital platforms. The ideal candidate will bring technical social media skills, ability to line up efforts to strategies and a range of marketing techniques and big ideas. This person will have positive energy, confidence in presenting to audiences, a team-player attitude, and the ability to work across organizational lines.
• Develop and execute global social media strategies for our dye-sublimation brands that are consistent with brand standards, with brand manager(s) and designer(s) project initiatives.
• Expand engagement of our brands reach, ChromaLuxe and Unisub; across social media platforms - Channels include but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Vimeo.
• Provide digital analytics report, as needed, that provide a detailed data snapshot of performance by platform.
• Write, edit, and proofread marketing materials such as advertisements, catalogs, emails, newsletters, and other marketing related communications.
• Collaborate with brand manager(s) and designers(s) to create and launch digital advertising for each brand.
• Monitor and report results.
• Monitor and improve SEO measures for ChromaLuxe and Unisub brands.
• Maintain website content and answer all email inquiries for each brand.
• Assist with company presentations and webinar programming including script writing.
• Up to 15% travel to trade shows, customer, and miscellaneous events.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or Communications, with a minimum of 2+ years in social media experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SEO tools and programs
• Basic video editing skills, preferred.
• Emphasis in copywriting and proofing
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented; organized with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities
Rewarding Total Compensation:
Competitive salary. Incentive bonus plan. Profit sharing plan* (2% of annual salary). 401K (50% of first 6% contribution matched by Universal Woods*). Vacation; 8 paid Holidays per year. Medical and dental insurance: 100% single, ~75% family coverage provided. Disability and life insurance. Wellness Program. Education assistance.
*These compensation benefits or specific parts of any one benefit, are subject to change including temporarily suspension at Universal Woods discretion. Universal Woods reserves the right to require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and/or additional health assessment measures upon daily entry, to adhere to all local and state requirements.
Universal Woods is a privately held manufacturing company founded in 1970 and the world’s leading manufacturer of flat surface products for dye-sublimation and mezzanine decking. Sublimation brands include Unisub® and ChromaLuxe®.
Email Resume: Cheryl.Bennett@Chromaluxe.com