Digital Video Strategist
RunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest public relations and public affairs firm, is looking for a Digital Video Specialist to facilitate all aspects of digital video production for the agency and its clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest public relations and public affairs firm, is looking for a Digital Video Specialist to facilitate all aspects of digital video production for the agency and its clients. We are looking for strategic thinkers who want to work hard, quickly take responsibility, and continue to build the foundations of a strong career. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with clients in the business, politics and nonprofit sectors.
The Digital Video Specialist will be responsible for planning, managing and executing a range of digital video projects with a strong emphasis on editing and designing footage for social media. The role will also include overseeing RunSwitch’s in-house studio—the Bluegrass Media Lab—where videos, podcasts and media trainings will be conducted for clients.
• Manage all aspects of digital video production. Including but not limited to:
• Creating digital videos for use on all social media channels
• Animating graphical elements such as typography, logos, transitions, opening and ending frames, and superimposed images
• Editing video footage such as cutting segments, compositing, color correction, sound editing and all visual effects
• Management of all video footage, formats and files for the agency and clients. This includes archiving, uploading and collecting video footage
• Ability to create storyboards, scripts and video outlines
• Manage and learn all aspects of podcast production. This includes but is not limited to:
• Overseeing audio editing software, equipment and production of audio files
• Coordinating all aspects of podcast production for the agency and its clients
• Oversee the Bluegrass Media Lab. This includes but is not limited to:
• Managing and operating all studio equipment such as cameras, lights, cables, software, microphones and other studio technologies
• Along with account managers, overseeing the production and scheduling of client videos
• Hosting guests for news interviews and client recordings. This involves overseeing the entire client experience from the studio open till close during recordings
• Minimum of three years of video production experience in fast-paced environments
• Must be able to think creatively and have a passion for storytelling. We are looking for someone that will think like a producer with the technical skills of an editor.
• Proficiency with video software products such as:
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects) or Final Cut Pro X
• Proficiency in the following is a plus:
• Podcast editing products (Logic Pro X or Adobe Audition)
• Experience in animation and graphic design preferred
• A deep understanding of social media and video requirements for each channel
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Public affairs experience is a strong plus. This includes executing videos and digital content for political campaigns and advocacy organizations
• Experience working with agencies, media, or design studios is preferred
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritizing and organizing projects to meet client deadlines
• Flexibility and ability to cope well under pressure
• Must be able to demonstrate digital video experience by presenting a portfolio of work samples
RunSwitch offers competitive pay, commissions, health, dental, vision, life, 401(K), flexible workplace and other benefits.
Apply Link: https://www.runswitchpr.com/careers/digital-video-strategist/
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org