Director, Communications, RehabCare
Kindred Healthcare is seeking a director of communications to help Kindred plan, execute and improve RehabCare communications initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required.
- Preferred candidate will have a Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience in sales campaigns, and business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing and advertising in a variety of channels and media.
- Assist in managing pull through of marketing strategy and advertising campaigns for RehabCare in print collateral and online assets
- Help direct efforts for marketing and communications initiatives of RehabCare through the synthesis of online and print collateral and content
- Lead effort for creation and execution of monthly healthcare observance sales tools
- Focus on unifying the variety of brands under the RehabCare name (RehabCare Plus, PORT, NPORT, VTA Management) through thoughtful, well-planned and well-executed efforts
- Help drive the online presence of RehabCare through the orchestration of messaging on public-facing websites and social channels
- Manage day-to-day field and executive requests for communications support
- Carry through messages for employee culture-building initiatives through all media
- Support division leadership meeting needs
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work on project teams
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required.
- Strong desire to learn and teach.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 10%
Apply Link: https://jobs.kindredhealthcare.com/job/louisville/director-communications/653/13218816?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic