We are currently looking for an Exhibit Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate needs a Bachelor's degree in design or related field. The responsibilities of an exhibit designer is to design and detail exhibits and environments for our clients.
- Active member of the design process (observe, ideate, prototype, Iterate, implement) to produce engaging and effective exhibits
- Experience with CAD and visualization software
- Proper communication and efficiencies between other company functions to ensure clear transition of client needs from design to sales to production
- Knowledge on the Trade Show Industry
- 3-5 years of design experience
- Vectorworks, Keyshot, Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Comprehensive and cohesive note taking
- Ability to facilitate the discovery process with our clients
- Detail-oriented with an interest in materials and processes used
Benefits include but aren't limited to: health, dental, vision, short-term disability & life insurance as well as a 401k match!
Apply Link: https://www.coroflot.com/design-jobs/Exhibit-Designer-Deckel-n-Moneypenny-Louisville-KY-86233
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org