Experienced Account Handler
We are seeking an individual who is an outstanding relationship builder, forward thinker and tenacious brand steward for one of Kentucky’s best-known (and best-tasting) bourbon brands.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role requires able leadership, a strong service mentality and the personality to inspire those around you to deliver their best efforts. You will be experienced in soundly selling brilliant ideas.
- Deliver outstanding client satisfaction and business results.
- Build and execute sound and effective brand plans that consider, and where relevant incorporate, the latest communication channels and strategies.
- Get the best out of your support team and the agency as a whole.
- Manage the account to provide a fair compensation for our services.
- Ensure the agency maintains and strengthens its position as the trusted guardian of the brand’s equity.
- Build positive equity in the agency’s reputation to nurture additional opportunities with the client.
Capabilities and credentials:
- Six+ years of marketing/communications agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong team management skills – a proven ability to get the best out of those around you.
- Ease operating among senior clients.
- Ability to formulate and articulate strategic points of view on the most relevant marketing approaches, taking into account the full range of channels (ATL/BTL, social media, digital, event, CRM, etc.)
- Ability to effectively set priorities and manage multiple briefs at once.
- Skilled in generating consensus from diverse points of view.
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel an average of two nights/month.
Email Resume: email@example.com