Fundraising Campaign Manager
If hired, you will lead efforts to support the fundraising campaign processes and solicit/steward existing and new donors to increase fundraising revenue for the museum.
JOB DESCRIPTION• Develops and implements, in partnership with the Director and Board of Trustee, an annual fundraising work plan designed to increase fundraising revenue from corporate, foundation and individual donors.
• Establish positive relationships with clients in every sector, including government representatives and members of the media
• Manage ongoing fundraising efforts among donors using museums established relationships with media outlets, government agencies and private businesses
• Direct and implement new fundraising strategies based on digital market research and best practices to increase current fundraising revenue year over year.
• Test new donor markets, giving avenues/programs, third party events, etc. to expand our donor support.
• Oversee creation of all campaign promotional materials to ensure adherence to company policy and mission
• Organize new public relations programs to bring awareness to campaign needs
• Participates in the development, engagement of the donor recognition program: cultivation, solicitation coordination and stewardship recognition with all existing and potential funding sources.
• Prepares grant applications pertaining to corporate and private foundation opportunities.
• Pursue efforts to keep the non-profit’s public image positive, which can entail promoting events regularly
• Evaluate the effectiveness of specific events and advertising campaigns to determine which ones work well and which ones should be abandoned
• Attend special events put on by the non-profit, which can include parties or charity events, and speak with guests about the advantages of the organization
• Prepare/manage budgets to determine what the fundraising needs are going to be going forward
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, fundraising, or similar area
• At least 3-5 years of experience in fundraising or sales, with direct donor or customer interaction
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• A high-level of interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Comfort with digital communication tools, including social media and mass email
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Paid Time Off
Health & Dental Insurance
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org