Vivid Impact is looking for a graphic designer for one of our top clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCreate print-ready and web-ready files from creative concepts and designs. Work closely with the internal Customer Service team and client to ensure all criteria is met in a timely manner. Accountable for time management of projects as well as accuracy of each project.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with Customer Service team and client
• Learn and understand production procedures
• Assure quality standards are met before packaging files for production
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and shift project priorities based on client needs
• Self-manage time spent on projects so as to not exceed estimate
• Design projects (large and small) based on client specifications
• Complete projects on or before due date
• Communicate expectations to client in weekly meetings
• Job-related, post-secondary education or applicable experience
• Experience and/or education in the graphic communication/printing industry preferred
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Positive team player with a "Yes, I will help you with that attitude".
o Attention to Detail
o Team Player
o Great Communicator
Apply Link: https://vividimpact.com/careers/
Email Resume: email@example.com