Atria Senior Living is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation, development and execution of a variety of effective marketing communication materials.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions):
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
- Champion the Atria brands.
- Create and execute the design and layout of marketing and communication materials in all print and digital mediums.
- Manage the production and quality of marketing materials.
- Manage the production and quality of marketing materials with outside vendors.
- Contribute to the organizations marketing strategies through design.
- Participates in strategic and creative brainstorming sessions.
- Develop creative assets and maintain the company’s photography library.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in graphic design, marketing, communications, public relations or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong conceptual skills and portfolio.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Two or more years experience with print and electronic media design, printing and production preferably in a corporate or agency setting.
- Able to work independently, as well as cooperatively, multi-task and prioritize.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, analytical, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply Link: https://atriacareers.com/careers/graphic-designer-atria-senior-living/