The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Gather information and materials from client and co-workers to begin the design process
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Collaborate with a team of other designers, developers, traffic managers, marketing specialists, and sales professionals
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, websites, etc. – layout design and/or digital media
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout to maximize visual impact
- Present concepts to team members and/or clients
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients or team members into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Submit final layout for delivery to the client
- Minimum 1-3 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
Please send resume (including portfolio link, if available), and cover letter to email@example.com.
Email Resume: Kati@current360.com