Impact Texas Roadhouse, Bubba’s 33 and Jaggers brand identity and marketing results through concept, design and production of creative materials.
JOB DESCRIPTIONImpact Texas Roadhouse, Bubba’s 33 and Jaggers brand identity and marketing results through concept, design and production of creative materials including in-store point of sale, print and outdoor advertising, local store marketing, digital, mobile and online, internal communications and other creative initiatives to the highest level of creative ability and efficiency. Ability to work independently with a proactive, results driven mindset.
- Work directly with the Graphic Design Team Manager and other members of design team to gain knowledge of TXRH procedures and creative standards and to identify and develop creative concepts and design for assigned projects and programs
- Utilizing design/publishing programs, create and produce internal and external marketing materials
- Meet with project teams to establish timelines for each assigned project, present ideas and layouts, gain directional approval to produce impacting creative
- Apply expertise to provide the highest level of prepress art file to ensure proper reproduction
- Review/Edit proofs and work with team leaders, peers and vendors to ensure 100% accuracy and quality of all produced materials
- Assist in photo shoots, ideography and editing sessions and other creative related production activities
- Establish an understanding of restaurant needs, build and maintain relationships with field team to provide stellar service and departmental support with every contact and or specific project as needed including design, messaging, merchandising, overall branding and sales-related initiatives
- In accordance with established company and department approved systems, maintain a regimen of saving documents, backing up files and hard drives as well as keeping a tight and accurate filing system of all electronic documents for safe storage and quick, easy retrieval
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Certificate in Computer/Graphic Design required
Experience: Three to seven years related experience (restaurant/retail experience a plus) agency or in-house creative department experience strongly preferred
Computer Skills: In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Web Design
Apply Link: https://careers.texasroadhouse.com/job/16684887/graphic-designer-louisville-ky/
Email Resume: Cindy.Frederick@texasroadhouse.com