This position is responsible for creating and maintaining graphic design excellence. This position translates strategic direction from client services and event services into outstanding graphic design and web design.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for creating and maintaining graphic design excellence, as evidenced by creative concepts, innovative design elements, industry awards and client satisfaction scores. This position translates strategic direction from client services and event services into outstanding graphic design and web design. Mastery of design layout and visual hierarchy, as well as a general understanding of the messaging, tone, and the overall branding goals of each client, is essential. Design must be fresh, compelling, and sophisticated, relatable for key client audiences and in keeping with FSA’s overall commitment to creativity and excellence.
We are seeking imaginative, effective graphics with a reasonably quick turnaround time. FSA is a fast-paced work environment where numerous projects will likely pop up throughout the work week.
This position will be remote plus will require some time in the Louisville, KY office.
- Manage multiple accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements
- Be mindful of communication and design strategies throughout life of campaign and across all collateral
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to understand complex/comprehensive subjects and break down communication messages with clear design execution
- Execute creative ideas with efficiency, skill and mindfulness of final production
- Create custom illustrations, photo illustrations and execute a high-skill level of photo-editing
- Design for print and digital, mindful of opportunities and restrictions of each
- Secure print quotes
- Proof all work for accuracy and attention to detail
- Attend press checks
- Produce detailed storyboards to then hand off to animators
- Contribute sketches and moodboards to visualize ideas and concepts
- Take direction and feedback from internal team members and external clients and easily pivot accordingly
- Uphold the brand standards for FSA and our clients in alignment with marketing strategies
- Brainstorm and develop concepts for conference themes, marketing campaigns and features.
- Collaborate with the FSA team, FSA clients and other stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines on a fast-moving schedule
- Track graphic status and time spent on projects for monthly billing to clients
- Function effortlessly and effectively in a professional creative environment.
- Continue to learn new tools and techniques that can be applied to your design, typography, composition, and storytelling abilities
- All other duties as assigned
Software & Technology Skills (Must be able to work at high-skill level in the major Adobe Creative Cloud Suite programs, as well as some Microsoft programs for client-managed deliverables):
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with WordPress and HTML a plus
Qualifications Needed for Successful Performance of Responsibilities:
- Please include a portfolio link on your resume
- College degree and at least three years of experience in graphic design and web design required, plus business and staff collaboration experience
- Experience in agency or in-house marketing setting required
- Ability to work in a team environment also essential
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce results quickly and efficiently
- Loves working under deadlines
- Calm under pressure – can excel and thrive in a high-volume and fast-changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to proactively prioritize tasks
- Vigorous work ethic
- A good sense of humor is a must
- Digital advertising experience a plus (broadcast emails, social media, video, etc.)
Email Resume: email@example.com