Universal Woods, the world’s leading manufacturer of hard surface products for sublimation and mezzanine decking material, is seeking a highly creative, ethical, and motivated individual to design and manage the production of a wide variety of marketing assets. The graphic designer is responsible for the ideation, presentation, and execution of creative designs in order to create solutions that meet brand standards and drive the brand forward. Must be a “go-getter” with a passion for design and the ability to bring new, outside the box ideas to the table.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompetitive salary. Incentive bonus plan. Profit sharing plan (2% of annual salary). 401K (contribution matched). Vacation + 8 paid holidays per year. Medical, vision and dental insurance. Company paid disability and life insurance. Wellness Program. Education assistance. Positive and fun team atmosphere.
- Design for print, web and display samples at tradeshows
- Develop and maintain brand/visual style guidelines and standards
- Limited travel (tradeshows, educational seminars, etc.)
- While responsibilities will focus on the ChromaLuxe brand, this position will also design for Unisub and Universal Woods
- Degree in Graphic Design
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on PC
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and WordPress) and capable of creating templates, charts, etc.
- Print, web and social media design experience
- Ability to receive creative direction as well as develop / lead new concepts and ideas
Interest in photographic fine art, is highly desirable.
Video experience (Adobe Premier, After Effects, etc.) also desired.
Email Resume: Cheryl.email@example.com