Seeking a creative graphic design professional with exceptional concept skills but also with production-oriented output skills to design large format graphics for exhibits and signs.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent with minimum 5 years related experience with proven leadership and supervisory skills
• Fluent in Adobe Creative suite, with exceptional experience in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and large format printing
• Must be able to work in a Mac environment
• Ability to multi-task, effectively plan workflow and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Rich portfolio of solid design work demonstrating expertise of creative design tools and a strong aesthetic and writing sense with excellent attention to detail
• Decisive but flexible; able to accept criticism, perform and adapt quickly in a creative, rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
• Passionate about design, innovation, strategy and experimentation with an ability to apply it throughout all stages of the product development lifecycle
• Must be team-oriented and able to work in an open office setting
• Ability to work under quick and strict deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Understanding of marketing and visual concepts that promote brand identity
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org