The Graphic Designer will be responsible for executing designs across marketing mediums while maintaining visual appearance and brand style continuity. Designer will flesh out various POS, ads and sales materials based on established look and feel.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for executing designs across marketing mediums while maintaining visual appearance and brand style continuity. Areas of work may include: resizing artwork, fleshing out various POS, ads and sales collateral based on established look and feel, and photography image editing.
Must be able to work collaboratively and independently, execute brand strategy across all projects and manage multiple projects with tight turnaround times simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design or related field
• 2+ years work-related experience
• Effectively and efficiently translate established campaigns to a variety of print and digital assets (e.g., product and corporate sell sheets, event materials, social media posts, promotional displays and other point of sale materials)
• Lead work from initial layout to final art execution, including creation of print ready materials
• Responsible for adhering to brand standards for each of the Heaven Hill brands, maintaining visual appearance and brand style continuity
• Assist in-house photographer with photo shoots
• Image edit/retouch/color correct photography for use in print and digital/social media
• Make revisions to existing designs
• Work with Heaven Hill creative services project coordinator and marketing team to address creative feedback and obtain approvals
• Assist with graphics needed for corporate PowerPoint presentations
• Continually renew levels of understanding of design software skills and continue own professional development
• Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching and solving a problem
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, MacOSX and Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, composition, typography, and color effectively
• Ability to work within a project traffic system to meet project deadlines
• Ability to establish priorities with competing deadlines and effectively manage details of multiple projects at once
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency for completion of tasks and projects
• High attention to detail to ensure all standards and specifications are consistently met
• Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
Valued but not required skills and experience:
• Consumer packaged goods agency experience
• Wine and Spirits industry experience
Please include link to portfolio of your work on your resume.
Apply Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8d2a0f70-fce2-4884-8e67-b54237b33e87&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=260493&source=CC3&lang=en_US
Email Resume: email@example.com