Are you dedicated to customer service and have creative graphic design skills? Trilogy wants you to join our company and strive towards becoming the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Graphic Designer conceptualizes, implements, and creates the graphic arts presentation of various communication mediums. Implements brand standards for all Company entities. Supports and advises other departments on new ideas and best practices with graphic design of publications and templates to promote the Company’s mission and goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and designs campus flyers, development, resizing, and customization of ads and the development of logos (new campus, company meetings, etc.), flyers, postcards, advertisements, and billboards.
- Creates designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts for print and/or electronic media.
- Assists in managing graphic files, including logos, photos and art.
- Assists in the designing and branding of various materials such as benefit guides and training materials.
- Develops email templates for monthly and ongoing marketing promotions.
- Coordinates design component of social media presence related to marketing/PR and communication initiatives.
- Four (4) year degree in degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) to five (5) years production artist/graphic artist, marketing, or communications experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Mac OSX.
- Excellent typography skills.
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
THE TRILOGY ADVANTAGE:
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay.
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership.
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships, and Student Loan Repayment.
- Employee Celebrations.
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply Link: https://www.trilogyjobs.com/job/THSEUS67413/Graphic-Designer