WHAS11, the TEGNA-owned ABC affiliate in Louisville, Kentucky is seeking a creative, dynamic, full-time Host for Louisville’s only live, local lifestyle program, "Great Day Live."
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ideal candidate will create sales and lifestyle content for multiple platforms showcasing local and national businesses and the community. Daily show prep, post show meetings, client meetings and field shoots are all required. Writing, producing and editing of compelling and timely entertainment and lifestyle content for on-air, social and digital platforms is also required.
• Working Monday – Friday (with occasional weekend appearances) as the host of Great Day Live
• Properly coordinate and schedule pre-produced sales segments that might require travel to local businesses
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service to advertisers purchasing sponsored content
• Work with community advocates to highlight their contributions positively impacting the Louisville and Southern Indiana area
• Develop contacts throughout the community to identify brand-appropriate stories and contribute daily through the editorial process
• Journalist and/or Mass Communication degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a broadcast reporter or on-air personality preferred
• Ability to shoot, write and edit content for all platforms is expected.
• ENPS, Edius, Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
• Excellent use of social media for news gathering/disseminating and community engagement
• Ability to generate creative, engaging, metrics-informed content
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Strong organization and time management
Apply Link: https://tegna.jobs.net/jobs/j3v2qg6zblt3qjbhdv8