Integrated Marketing Manager
The IMM will be responsible for marketing, lead generation, and automation activities.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Role
The Integrated Marketing Manager (IMM) is responsible for working with our team to execute optimal marketing and media strategy for our clients. The IMM is a thought leader and stays up-to-date with the latest trends on media and user behavior. The IMM will be responsible for marketing, lead generation, and automation activities. This includes a mix of digital and non-digital channels, marketing research, strategy and planning, email marketing, content marketing, campaign management, and platform optimizations. Additionally, this role will be responsible for collaborating with our Analytics team on monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing strategies, including traditional and digital media, social media, programmatic display, content marketing, account-based marketing, and email for a variety of clients across a wide range of industries and geographies.
- Collaborate on creation, execution, and implementation of media plans based on media strategy and client goals.
- Work with a cross-functional team to be the thought leader on content and creative assets necessary to activate the optimal media plan based on each client’s objectives.
- Launch and maintain digital campaigns on social media, display, email, etc.
- Strategize on content for blogs, websites, email, social media, etc.
- Implement client strategy and optimizations within budget to meet and exceed set goals.
- Collaborate on monthly performance reports showcasing campaign successes, opportunities for growth, and recommendations for optimizations.
- Facilitate discovery sessions with executive level clients and present strategy and marketing approach.
- Ensure that all data delivered tells a story at the client's level of understanding and is focused on their unique key goals.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies with the team.
- Collaborate with the business development team on marketing sales materials, proposals, and presentations.
- Manage the Digital Intelligence team to ensure the appropriate reports that focus on delivering actionable insights are developed for the client.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of agency or in-house marketing experience with the above-listed responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Experience designing and implementing multi-channel marketing ecosystems.
- Experience with marketing automation, digital media platforms, analytics, CMS, and CRM platforms.
- Experience with HubSpot, SproutSocial, Falcon.io, or Sprinklr (or similar platforms)
- Working knowledge of SEM and SEO environments, optimization, and campaign execution.
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously – self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent work and results.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and coaching.
What we provide:
- 37.5 hour work week (close at 2:30 on Fridays)
- Health and Dental insurance (part company paid)
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability, Vision, and Life Insurance; Maternity, Paternity, and Bonding leave; Parking Supplement, access to AFLAC coverage, and more
- 401k Plan with company match
- Minimum two weeks PTO plus last week of the year
- 11 company paid holidays and company paid sabbatical
- Opportunity for Hybrid work schedule
- Growth opportunities and training
- Excellent Downtown location
What it's like here:
Mightily is an inventive, thoughtful, and focused advertising agency. We're passionate about sharing brands by uncovering what makes them meaningful and special to those who love them. We work with a sense of humor, a commitment to collaboration and creativity, and a courageous, relentless, passionate, and faithful belief that nothing is more valuable than a strategically focused, beautifully produced idea. Our mission is to do “Challenge Minds. Win Hearts. Leave your world better.”
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3084978748
Email Resume: email@example.com