Jr. Project Manager
Support the PMO with successful coordination and completion of projects, retainers, and digital marketing programs. Assist with project analysis, planning, organizing, and resourcing to deliver timely solutions within budget and accordingly to expectations.
JOB DESCRIPTIONLEAP is seeking a Junior Project Manager for its Project Management Office (PMO) in its Louisville, Kentucky office. This individual will support the PMO with successful coordination and completion of projects, retainers, and digital marketing programs. The Junior PM will also assist with project analysis, planning, organizing, and resourcing to deliver timely solutions within budget and according to expectations.
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for assuring projects are organized and running efficiently. This includes taking accurate notes, creating documentation, assigning and tracking tasks and issues and working with project teams on deliverables. This role will collaborate with internal team members and support the Lead/Senior Project Manager. You must be organized, self-motivated and must have an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Support the Senior Project Managers during all phases of assigned projects to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Facilitate multiple agency projects, programs, or marketing retainers simultaneously.
- Monitor project status, gather customer and internal responses and needs, monitor project scope and watch for potential setbacks.
- Develop project plans, which include scope, schedule, cost, quality, organization, communication, staffing, risk and issue management.
- Lead internal project update meetings with team members.
- Handle project and retainer task entry, maintenance, and assist with and other administrative functions within our project management software.
- Provide project status reports to Senior PM’s on a weekly basis.
- Attend and participate in resourcing meetings to help determine weekly priority for agency departments.
- Maintain agency file systems, and ensure organization of internal file structure.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Communications or Project Management.
- Intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate and connect with all levels of organization.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable giving internal presentations.
- Comfortable working with people in various levels of the organization.
- Great organization and time-management skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and incorporate feedback.
Apply Link: https://www.leapagency.com/careers/details/1180368
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org