Junior UX Designer
We're hiring a full-time Junior UX Designer. If you're passionate about great UX and design and interested in growing your career/skills while joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you!
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe primary role of the Junior UX Designer is to research and design usable interfaces, perform usability testing, and create prototypes to validate design concepts. You'll use this information to help us create the best user experience possible for our client projects and reporting/program work.
The Junior UX Designer...
- Leverages a human-centered design process to deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience.
- Researches customers, competitors, websites, and digital products.
- Develops user flows, scenarios, and user stories.
- Works closely with product managers, account managers, and the digital experience team to maximize customer success, and works with stakeholders when required to identify requirements.
- Creates wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Develops and implements usability testing, and designs for accessibility standards.
- Ensures products are tested and validated against business goals.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Strong visual and interactive design skillset and knowledge of best practices for web
- Working knowledge of UX design principles and user interface design
- Experience using graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) and wireframing/prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Experience with user testing, consumer journey mapping, and usability analysis
- Excellent time- and process-management skills
- High attention to detail and organization
- A creative and collaborative outlook
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication design, interaction design, or a related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred
Please include your portfolio or work sample links as a part of your application.
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Junior UX Designer but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2712617-577259