Lead Web Developer
We’re seeking a Tech Lead to join our team! You will be our lead resource for a broad range of internet-related activities including website development/maintenance, hosting services for multiple clients, network administration, and web application development
You must be able to handle multiple projects, consistently meet deadlines and produce fully-functional web projects. A thorough understanding of responsive techniques and user experience is essential. Familiarity with browser compatibility, user interface requirements, cross-platforming, site architecture, and server configuration are important to this position.
- Works with design team to develop interactive site architecture for new websites.
- Develops programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals.
- Tests web programming to ensure full functionality and browser/device compatibility.
- Posts tested and approved coded data to active websites.
- Regularly updates active websites maintained by the agency, including existing programming code and server configurations, to ensure sites stay functional as technology and client needs require.
- Develops programming code for rich media advertising.
- Stays current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, and communicates regularly with Interactive Team regarding training needs, or hardware and software upgrades to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design.
- Informs Interactive Team if server problems occur on any agency-managed or maintained interactive properties; assists in helping to resolve all such problems.
- HTML, JS, CSS, PHP, Full-Stack Development Experience.
- Experience with APIs.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Experience with data collection.
- Experience with Google Tools.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, or other cloud platforms.
- Experience leading projects from start to finish.
- Understanding of UX/UI.
Apply Link: https://current360.com/careers/
Email Resume: email@example.com