Local Sales Manager
TEGNA’s WHAS in Louisville, KY, is looking for a creative and energetic Local Sales Manager. Work with some of the strongest marketing and sales experts in the business, while supporting and creating sales strategies for businesses in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Provide 360 hands on leadership by managing growth of your teammates, peers, clients and providing insights to all professional levels of the organization.
- Inclusively recruit, retain and effectively train a diverse group of top-notch Account Executives and Account Managers on how to sell our mix of products in a consultative fashion.
- Assess sales team in different situations; provide timely/relevant coaching and conduct/recommend appropriate training; lead by example.
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals.
- Drive new business development efforts to increase number of new enterprise accounts to ensure sales team meets and exceeds all sales revenue goals.
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to overall strategic plan by monitoring competitive products and feedback from the market.
- Develop strong relationships with local advertisers through focused solutions using all media platforms including TEGNA’s industry leading media attribution.
- Identify market potential through lead generation and qualification of prospective clients, and help Accounts Executives expand sales in existing accounts.
- Accurately identify, monitor, and forecast sales and marketing trends for key business segments, and complete appropriate reports as needed.
- Review and adjust metrics to monitor sales performance and market share.
- Develop creative ideas that improve the company’s competitive position and the bottom line.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of sales management experience, or relevant leadership experience preferred
- 2+ years of media sales experience in TV and digital products preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success in media sales
- Knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Media Sales, Matrix Monarch, and ComScore data preferred.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Link: https://application.careerbuilder1.eu/apply/cb1/J3S43G67Y6NMJT2DJBT?IPath=TNJob&Job_DID=J3S43G67Y6NMJT2DJBT&TN_DID=TNKF6H25VVNDWV8K8MJV&sc_cmp1=JS_JobDetails_ApplyNow&=
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org