Manager, Internal Communications Technology
We are recruiting for a Manager, Internal Communications Technology to join our Communications team. This is a Contract Position and duties may be performed remotely.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are recruiting for a Manager, Internal Communications Technology to join our Communications team. This is a Contract Position and duties may be performed remotely.
Kindred Healthcare is seeking an experienced internal communications professional who is passionate about leveraging technology to enhance the employee experience. The position is responsible for management of our employee communications platform, which includes technology partner management, tool expertise, content aggregation and management, messaging development, ongoing stakeholder alignment and internal promotion development, and program health analysis through utilization of platform analytics. The candidate will act as the day-to-day lead and be tasked with working directly with the technology partner and Kindred ITS to grow, enhance and optimize the platform. As the platform lead, you will work with different groups/internal clients within the organization to understand needs and ideas of each group and ensure feedback is efficiently communicated and acted upon. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communications skills, a passion for technology, and a comfort with data and analysis.
As a Manager, Internal Communications Technology you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of Kindred’s goals and KPIs to inform the strategy of a successful communications program.
- Daily management of content and campaigns to engage employees.
- Serve as managing editor to guide other content contributors and oversee content publishing.
- Display strong project management principles to deploy complex technology and coordinate between various stakeholders.
- Build relationships between executives, program managers, content contributors, and employees to create a comprehensive communications strategy.
- Foster user engagement through design and deployment of content campaigns, push notifications, and email campaigns
- Review data analytics and implement suggestions for improving the program based on metrics.
- Lead regular meetings to review content calendar and upcoming company news and milestones for inclusion in program.
- Work with technology vendor on an ongoing basis to learn new product features and other product changes to ensure maximum adoption.
- Train and onboard new program administrators.
- Proofing of assets on ongoing basis as needed.
As a Manager, Internal Communications Technology you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English Composition, or related field required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in internal communications required.
- Experience developing and deploying content in a content management system required.
- Analytical thinking who can derive insights from data to improve process and campaigns.
Apply Link: https://jobs.kindredhealthcare.com/job/louisville/manager-internal-communications-technology/653/11415470336
Email Resume: Mark.Murdock@kindred.com