Manager of Creative Services
Goodwill is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented Manager of Creative Services to join our team! This person will establish standards and maintain the integrity of the nonprofit in all internal and external representations of the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGoodwill Industries of Kentucky is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented Manager of Creative Services to join our team! The Manager of Creative Services will develop creative design and branding solutions and translate them through a variety of channels and platforms to meet specific business needs, support revenue-generating activities, and effectively communicate Goodwill’s mission and impact. The Manager of Creative Services will establish standards and maintain the integrity of Goodwill’s brand in all internal and external representations of the organization. This position will move initiatives from creative conception to reality through planning, collaboration, research, and creative sourcing of essential project elements. If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to reach new goals while striving in a high-energy, fast paced environment, the Manager of Creative Services opportunity is for you.
Goodwill’s Mission is to connect Kentucky job seekers with the resources and services they need to find and maintain long-term employment and a career path. We serve Kentuckians who have disabilities or experience other challenges finding success in the workforce, such as criminal backgrounds, language barriers, limited education, lack of transportation and chronic poverty.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Leads the design and creation of brand identity for Goodwill and its programs from concept phase to completion. Evaluates, analyzes, and makes recommendations for marketing efforts for locations, programs, and/or territories based on Goodwill’s brand and messaging platforms.
- Leads the conceptualization, design, approval process, and production of internal and external collateral materials, including but not limited to print and electronic newsletters, brochures, flyers, stationery, advertisements, special event materials, and small- and large-format materials.
- Art-directs professional photo and video shoots to align with project-specific creative approach and effectively express intended messaging to consumers.
- Manages production of print and digital pieces from conception to completion, including preparing all work for distribution. Maintains publications and photographic archives.
- Manages the selection, design, production, acquisition, and distribution of Goodwill promotional items, awards, and gifts.
- Ensures compliance of Goodwill’s brand standards in all created materials, including but not limited to tone, logos, fonts, colors, and overall messaging; collaborates to develop and communicate relevant policies, information, and updates, and recommend brand enforcement tactics. Provides graphic and technical support for Goodwill websites and other digital platforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two-year degree and/or five years of experience in graphic design or related field; professional experience and/or portfolio may be substituted for education.
- Must have expert-level knowledge of and comfort level with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Video editing and production skills are also ideal.
- Must have basic writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a creative, broad thinker that can resourcefully turn concepts into reality.
This job may have physical requirements that are considered sedentary work. Sedentary work involves sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity and occasional lifting to 15 pounds.
Travel across the state and to other locations beyond the assigned work location is occasionally required.
- 403(b) Plan
- Company 403(b) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 8 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky is an EEO/AA employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply Link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/GOO1026/JobBoard/1f4d4ff6-ed04-1c65-24c2-31706e63ca19/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=766426f4-6b13-4207-a04b-7efd308b58bf
Email Resume: email@example.com