(human)x is hiring a full-time Marketing Analyst to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you're a digital marketer with a knack for mining actionable insights from data, interested in working with a collaborative team with access to competitive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
(human)x is a Leap Group company. When joining Leap Group, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE MARKETING ANALYST?
You are a specialized market analyst who leverages business and consumer behavior knowledge to inform the creation of digital marketing strategies and tactics. You are passionate about data, with a keen ability to synthesize large data sets into clear and concise reports that can be easily understood by non-specialists. This requires strong communication and critical thinking skills to bring actionable insights to our clients.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Analyze and report on digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and display advertising
- Create detailed reports about market trends based on data insights from surveys and other sources.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies that incorporate new technologies such as mobile devices or social media platforms.
- Develop and implement A/B testing and optimization strategies for digital marketing campaigns
- Use data analysis tools to track and measure the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies to achieve business objectives
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to communicate digital marketing performance to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in digital marketing
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2+ years of marketing analytics experience, including experience in the following platforms and tools:
- Google Analytics 3 and 4, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Bing Webmaster Tools, SemRush, Moz, Meta for Business, Twitter Ads, Social Listening
- Platforms such as Brandwatch or Netbase, Data Visualization Platforms such as Looker Studio, NinjaCat, TapClicks, Datorama, or Tableau, Marketing Automation Platform such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Foundational knowledge of marketing concepts, platforms, and practices
- Strong data analysis skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively across various levels/departments
- Willingness to travel for in-person client meetings a few times per quarter
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Marketing Analyst but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Leap Group has a footprint in the Midwest, with offices in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While this role is open to remote candidates, strong preference will be given to those in our footprint.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.
Apply Link: https://leapgroupnetwork.applicantpro.com/jobs/2895161.html