GoodMaps is looking for a talented Marketing Analyst interested in working in a high-paced social impact startup.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role will assist the Chief of Staff in filling the pipeline of content to provide to the sales team and external channels. The Marketing Analyst will be vital in creating content that promotes the GoodMaps mission and technology. This role will also have the opportunity of joining a larger marketing group as the company develops a solidified marketing arm in the upcoming year.
- Content creation of videos, webinar materials, and marketing copy
- Work on specific partner oriented marketing projects
- Development of email content and drip campaigns
- Creation of specific marketing campaigns for target segments like transit, education, healthcare, corporate, etc. from GoodMaps current clients
- Social media content development and implementation plan
- Website editing abilities
- Development of conference and demonstration marketing materials
- 1-2 years of graphic design
- Work on accessibility of documents and formatting
Qualities you should have
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong copyrighting and editing skills
- Ability to work with and understand new technology advancements
- Strong creativity and critical thinking capabilities
- Problem solving skills
Founded by the American Printing House for the Blind, GOODMAPS is an ambitious social enterprise disrupting the spatial intelligence technology space. Our mission is to “To map the world's indoor spaces and make its data universally accessible and useful.”
GoodMaps is a fast growing company which has kept its core values strong: trust, equality, growth and innovation. We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and empowerment goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to directly impact our goals and participate to our strategic vision.
To do so, we are using LiDAR, Computer Vision Positioning and other emerging AI technologies to simplify the time and cost involved in indoor navigation and mapping. We are expanding our footprint to the spatial intelligence markets, both physical and virtual, starting with the transportation industry. To do this, we focus on helping leading companies and institutions do the following:
MAP. The vast majority of indoors is unmapped, with cost and maintenance being prohibitive factors.
ENRICH. Our maps compliment existing spatial intelligence investments, and allow deep customization of points and objects of interest, information tagging and potential embedding of interactive content.
Interested candidates should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume. Cover letter optional.
Apply Link: https://www.goodmaps.com/company/career/61c0ac0b960076010d8d4aed
Email Resume: email@example.com