FranNet is hiring a Marketing Assistant in Louisville, KY. This is a perfect entry-level opportunity for a professional looking to build their skill set. Projects include social media, digital and collateral updates, data entry, and more.
JOB DESCRIPTIONFranNet is hiring a Marketing Assistant in Louisville, KY. This is a perfect entry-level opportunity for a professional looking to build their skill set. Projects include social media, digital and collateral updates, data entry, and more. The Marketing Assistant’s responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Principle Responsibilities & Duties:
- Update social media accounts with daily postings and ensure that all events are up-to-date and are accurate/error-free.
- Handle administrative and data-entry for marketing projects.
- Proofreading and assist with updating marketing materials (listings, brochures, flyers, etc.) to ensure uniformity and use of professional language.
- Assist with creating and potentially leading webinars, email templates and support.
- Manage and respond to any consultant requests, questions, issues, concerns, etc. as they come in.
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager and Executive Team in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
- Assist with other projects to support cross-functional teams, as specified.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and enjoys fast-paced environments
- Ability to dependably organize, prioritize and manage a multitude of priorities;
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Proficient in all Social Media platforms
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Digital experience (email campaigns, web & social updates/maintenance, mobile, digital marketing, etc.);
- Experience with Video Marketing is desirable but not required
- Light experience with Adobe Suite is helpful but not mandatory
- Takes the initiative to do more than what is required to bring added value to the department.
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups; both virtually & in-person
- Sense of Urgency
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Customer Service
*FRANNET IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Email Resume: email@example.com