- Assists with the development of Brand Packaging, temporary displays and Point-of-Sale materials, ensuring proper proofing and cross-functional approvals have been obtained.
- Supports the development of web-based marketing programs and makes suggestions for monitoring/improving the effectiveness of the Brand's website and SM platforms.
- Manage cross-functional and external vendor relationships to ensure timelines and marketing budgets are met for successful promotions.
- Assist with internal setup process for new initiatives.
- Tracks projects and maintains project calendars.
- Assists with the management of Brand spending details, working with Finance to ensure Brand programs are accrued properly.
- Coordinates compiling and maintaining a Brand graphics manual, i.e. a centralized location for the filing/storage of marketing materials (i.e., Packaging, POS, etc.), the maintenance of the Marketing Drive/Intranet, and all legal approved marketing material submissions.
- Takes an active role in the monthly Alignment meeting with members from all departments in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business (BBA);
- Digital experience (email campaigns, social media management - Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, YouTube, etc., web development/updates/maintenance, mobile, PPC, display campaigns, testing, customer segmentation, digital marketing, etc.);
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Proficient in: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher)
- Ability to dependably prioritize and manage a multitude of priorities;
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating projects involving a diversity of complexities and functions;
- Highly organized and detailed oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, computer and presentation skills;
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of and acting in strict accordance with the requirements of all relevant laws, regulations, and Company policies, including, among other areas, Food and Drug Administration regulations. Responsible for seeking instructions should your familiarity with such laws be deficient as you will be held accountable for your behavior and that of any subordinates. (FDA statement)
This description is based upon management's assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and colleagues. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent.
Apply Link: http://www.turningpointbrands.com/careers?p=job%2Fo3lp8fwF