Marketing & Communications Manager
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing and communications-related projects and initiatives that inspire our generous community and that reflect our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
JOB DESCRIPTIONNature of Work
The Community Foundation of Louisville brand is focused on connecting donors, nonprofits, and civic partners to create lasting impact in our community. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile person who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing and communications-related projects and initiatives that inspire our generous community and that reflect our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. As our marketing and communications manager, you must be comfortable and flexible with managing day-to-day activities as well as high-visibility initiatives, thrive with tight deadlines and changing needs, prioritize collaboration, and love the opportunity to build our brand.
• Execute designated marketing initiatives including Give for Good Louisville, our nationally recognized community-wide giving day and other programs
• Create and implement marketing & communications projects for programs and initiatives in support of the Foundation’s overall strategies
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and implement public-facing communications including media, digital, video, and print and to build community partnerships
• Generate content in support of our storytelling strategies to engage donors and demonstrate community impact
• Collaborate on shared responsibilities for community engagement and fundraising-focused marketing
• Exemplify the Foundation’s brand and support brand standards, mission, and goals with shared responsibility for brand management and training
• Successful experience in marketing, communications, public relations, digital strategies, and program/event implementation
• Demonstrated success with managing multi-component strategies
• Strong collaboration experience bringing multiple stakeholders together to achieve high level of success
• Knowledge and experience with consumer-focused technology platforms such as fundraising, communications (email, social media, website, etc.) financial, creative, etc.
• Strong consumer-focused written and verbal communication skills and ability to align with multiple audiences and mediums
• Exceptional attention to detail and deadline driven
• Experience with community engagement and fundraising
• Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Command of Adobe Creative Suite software to design and launch marketing, advertising, digital and promotional resources
• Understanding of nonprofit organizations and their role in community
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Four or more years of experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in responsibilities of role
Physical requirements will vary depending upon the specific duties to be accomplished. This position may require the ability to lift objects of at least 15 pounds in weight. In addition, it is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate be able to maintain a physical presence in the Louisville headquarters offices regularly and consistently. He or she must be able to operate and have access to a vehicle for work-related travel. Attendance may be required at special events during normal working hours or outside the normal work week.
The position is an administrative, full-time, exempt staff assignment and will be eligible to participate in the Foundation’s Employee Health and Benefits Plan as set forth in the Foundation’s personnel policies. Compensation will be commensurate with skill level and experience.
The Community Foundation of Louisville is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a culture that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. There is no discrimination with regard to hiring, assignment, promotion, or other conditions of staff employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected classification.
Apply Link: https://www.indeed.com/job/marketing-communications-manager-7621ef916b83eb45