The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping develop, implement, track, and optimize marketing strategies across the organization. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with impeccable attention to details.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping develop, implement, track, and optimize marketing strategies across the organization. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with impeccable attention to details, success in engagement with all types of individuals, and a passion to develop further into all aspects of the marketing space including writing, advertising, design, and event coordination. Ultimately, the Marketing Coordinator bleeds green and maintains our culture throughout all of our marketing and communication channels.
This role is based at our headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assist the Brand Marketing Manager in designing content strategy to effectively build brand awareness and promote organization and its offerings
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Assist with developing and managing content, including blogs and public relations efforts, that is on brand and aligned with the Founder’s vision
- Assist with social media strategy, including the development and sharing of content on social media
- Assist with content calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist Creative Manager with design elements for social media, web, email, presentations, and other projects when necessary
- Collaborate with other creatives to produce high quality content for marketing and communications, which includes printed collateral, advertising, direct mail, video, social media, and promotional products
- Manage marketing projects and timelines
- Manage event planning and activation activities, as it relates to the company’s presence at conferences, expositions, and additional cultural company events – this includes facilities catering, signage, displays, printing, arrange the availability of various equipment, transportation, travel planning, and venue scouting
- Maintain inventory of various items including marketing materials, store items, name badges, etc.
- Coordinate customer, giveaway, and special requested gifts, hospitality and other appreciation activities
- Maintain relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining the shared files, maintaining a vendor contact list, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Practical critical thinking skills
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Actively listen to internal and external customers
- Familiar with Microsoft office -- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred; or three (3) or more years of marketing experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in copy writing and editing
- Experience managing projects and timelines with ability to visually track progress and communicate effectively status of initiatives
- Experience in social media platforms
- Experience in identifying target audiences and developing copy to attract and engage each audience effectively
- Advertising Agency experience, a plus
- Professional office environment
- Mostly sedentary role
- Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Must be able to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
Position Type and Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Ten (10) % of travel time expected for the position
- Travel to vendor meetings, professional development opportunities, etc.
Apply Link: https://seeknow.breezy.hr/p/4fc8598f3c93-marketing-coordinator