Isaacs & Isaacs
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator. This position is under the direction of the Marketing Director and Media Director for the firm, Isaacs & Isaacs and its other private entities.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting Marketing Director and Media Director in day-to-day tasks and responsibilities.
- Data entry.
- Ordering and maintaining stock on branded products/swag.
- Ordering print materials.
- Mailing out client swag.
- Maintaining stock of marketing materials for other departments.
- Pull reports from client database and advertising dashboards.
- Overseeing all aspects of online reviews (requests, responses, bonuses, etc.)
- Work with the Media Director and Finance team to reconcile and pay all media invoices.
- Includes entering media invoices for payment.
- Sending receipts to accounting team.
- Assist in research and planning for marketing strategies.
- Work with internal event planning team to execute needs for community event and the marketing elements needed.
- Assist the Media Director with media placements.
In addition to the above responsibilities, this position includes the following requirements:
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Able to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Exceptional communication and written skills.
- Strong negotiation and people skills.
- Computer skills including Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Keep firm information confidential.
This is a full-time, in-person position. There may be opportunities for flex scheduling and/or limited work-from-home days after training is completed and management approves.
Email Resume: email@example.com