The objective of this position is to assist the Director of Marketing in implementing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, develop brand loyalty, gain foot-traffic and increase customer sales base and satisfaction.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMajor Responsibilities
• Assist in collaborating with the marketing director, merchants, and vendors to coordinate, plan, manage, promote, and implement in-store promotions, tastings, activations, and off-site activations to support sales across 17 retail locations in Kentucky.
• Assist with day to day marketing administrative tasks, including but not limited to weekly reporting, inventory management, and invoicing.
• Assist with the production and distribution of e-newsletters and direct mailings.
• Assist in the development and execution of digital and social media content.
• Assist in developing and maintaining key relationships with vendors.
• Assist in managing internal and external marketing calendars.
• Assist in managing offers and promotions.
• Assist in managing web listing such as Google and Yelp.
• Manage blogs post to LBPM website.
• Employ applications such as WordPress, Mailchimp, Cognito Forms and Eventbrite.
• Assist in promotion and planning of activations and sponsorships.
• Collaborate with regional coordinators to realize in-store activations.
• Provide coordination and project management to ensure event and activation success.
• Coordinate, manage and implement event needs including but not limited to invitations, correspondence, signage, staffing, scheduling.
• Coordinate event social media promotion and coverage.
• Serve as the internal and external coordinator, host and point of contact for all in-store and off-site events.
• Source, negotiate, contract and manage vendors as required for events.
• Track, manage and report ROI on events.
• Serve as host and head brand ambassador for LBPM and all its commodities.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 3 years in marketing, field marketing, corporate hospitality or event planning and management
• Detail-oriented, deadline focused and budget conscious with strong project management and time management skills
• Proven ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and comfortable with last-minute changes
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously in challenging environments
• Self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative team environment
• Motivated 'can-do' attitude, and results-oriented
• Experience with social media platforms
• Experience with WordPress
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal skills, polished and professional
• Required to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends during events
• May be required to travel to stores throughout Kentucky
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift of 40-50 pounds
$35K to $45K based on experience
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org