The Presbyterian Foundation is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the work of the marketing director and executives on tasks directed at maximizing Presbyterian Foundation efforts.
JOB DESCRIPTIONStaff person will support the work of the marketing director and executives on tasks directed at maximizing Presbyterian Foundation efforts while undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. Additional component of this position includes support functions for the Senior Director for Funds Development for Theological Education.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates TEF projects and communications.
- Fulfills materials requests for TEF representatives, while monitoring inventory levels and reordering as needed.
- Must ensure that quality service is provided in the most cost-effective manner.
- Investigates and resolves complex order issues.
- Packs and prepares orders for shipment as needed.
- Receives and stocks new merchandise.
- Monitors marketing mailbox and distributes requests to appropriate staff person. Responds to constituent in appropriate and timely manner.
- Provides fulfillment support to Ministry Relations Officers
- Retains and archives collateral as required by the Presbyterian Foundation document retention team.
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical errors as needed.
- Writes communications pieces as needed.
- Coordinates social media content and measure success of social media campaigns.
- Social media savvy, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, including the ability to produce simple graphics to accompany each.
- Cultivate stories and social media posts while attending events as necessary.
- Serve as back-up support for Content Design Specialist position.
- Assists marketing manager and executives with special projects.
- Coordinates distribution of print pieces
- Updates CRM with changes to and e-newsletters
- Helps to maintain in-house supply of collateral
- Helps to maintain paper and printer supplies
- Ability to learn and complete changes to the website while monitoring for possible changes or broken links.
- Other duties as assigned
Apply Link: https://www.presbyterianfoundation.org/careers/#Marketing%20Coordinator
Email Resume: email@example.com