The industry leader in cabinet organization is looking for full-time Marketing Coordinator to join its marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe industry leader in cabinet organization is looking for full-time Marketing Coordinator to join its marketing team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong organization skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for handling correspondence with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track. The Marketing Coordinator will also collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising required
• 2+ years' marketing or advertising experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, print, digital, and email marketing
• Familiar with Content Management System software
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and Indesign a plus
• Support the marketing department by organizing the creation of projects
• Work with the graphic design team to help gather materials and deliver content that meets specifications
• Update company databases and websites
• Coordinate content email marketing campaigns, including copy and scheduling
• Observe competitors’ marketing campaigns and their impact and keeping up-to-date with marketing trends
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels
• Supports sales staff by providing product information.
To apply send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com