Marketing Data Strategist
The successful Marketing Data Strategist excels at capturing and analyzing engagement and behavioral insights to support the Marketing and Product Design Teams with planning, activation, and continued optimization of campaigns and websites.
The successful Marketing Data Strategist excels at capturing and analyzing engagement and behavioral insights to support the Marketing and Product Design Teams with planning, activation, and continued optimization of campaigns and websites. Managing data exports from marketing platforms such as Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Google Ads, and Google Analytics is integral. Experience in SEO is essential. The Marketing Data Strategist provides support using Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, and SEM platforms daily. Collaborating across departments using Marketing and website data to maximize process efficiency is a primary function of the position. The ideal candidate has the ability to work efficiently and comfortably across a variety of client industries and marketing related data situations.
1. Systematically capture, scrub, analyze, and deliver marketing data that enhances the continued optimization of campaign and creative strategy, as well as client reporting.
2. Deliver customized website research built upon competitive and historical analytics data for use in web development, web optimization and maintenance, plus new business initiatives.
3. Empower internal teams and clients with up-to-date search engine optimization (SEO) strategies using tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush.
4. Support planning and management within Google and Bing Ads.
5. Develop and implement website, campaign, and e-commerce performance/conversion tracking strategies.
6. Utilize Google Tag Manager for event tracking and pixel placement.
1. Demonstrated ability to build custom spreadsheet tables, formulas, and visualizations
2. Proficient in maintaining data integrity across multiple platforms
3. Demonstrated ability to plan, implement, and maintain successful SEM campaigns
4. Working knowledge of Wordpress
5. Strong communication skills
6. Minimum 3 years of Marketing Data experience
Salary Range: $45,000 to $75,000
Apply Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1835341554/?pathWildcard=1835341554&trk=mcm
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org