Manages marketing projects for Kindred’s Rehabilitation Division.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-10 years of marketing / communications experience (in the healthcare field, preferably)
- Develops strategic marketing materials and communications support for local, regional and division-wide initiatives.
- Manages requests from the division for sales and marketing materials.
- Supports business development team on B2B requests, including pitch deck, leave behind and other collateral.
- Leads the development of digital assets for blogs, videos, podcasts, website and social media.
- Develops Marketo email campaigns promoting key business development initiatives.
- Develops reporting and analysis of key marketing initiatives.
- Develops and maintians partnerships with corporate resources to assist fulfillment of field needs.
- Develops and maintains partnerships/relationships with field sites to ensure proper access and use of marketing/communication materials.
- Oversees logistical communications with regional leadership to ensure implementation of corporate branding projects.
- Oversees and develops initiatives from concept through completion including project management, implementation and budget responsibilities for local, regional and division-wide initiatives.
- Partners with external vendors to create and make materials available for field sites to fulfill marketing and communication needs. Conducts evaluations of these partners, as needed, to ensure we maintain efficient and effective vendor partners.
- Contributes as member of marketing team to improve communications and strategies for continued success and improved efficiencies.
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing to influence communication effectiveness throughout the division, promoting compliance with corporate branding, style and voice.
- Participates in enterprise initiatives as Rehabilitation Division and/or Marketing and Communications lead as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Coordinated planning/project planning skills
- Knowledge of mass media communication and dissemination, advertising and marketing trends
- Employ conceptual, visual and creative thinking to successfully collaborate with subject matter experts, senior executives, graphic artists and website designers
- Experience in taking marketing projects from concept to completion – including coordinating with printers and vendors
- Expertise in building relationships and networking
- Digital marketing experience
- Articulate communicator
- High degree of organization and follow through
- Self starter
- Detail oriented
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5%
Apply Link: https://jobs.kindredhealthcare.com/job/louisville/marketing-manager/653/13218819?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic