In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help plan, execute and improve advertising, email marketing and digital marketing initiatives.
JOB DESCRIPTIONKindred Healthcare is committed to a culture of service excellence as demonstrated by our employees’ adherence to the service excellence principles of Pride, Teamwork, Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Fun, Professionalism, and Responsibility. Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer and employee we serve.
The Marketing Manager supports the Kindred marketing department by managing projects from start to finish. The Marketing Manager gathers information from internal and external sources to guide marketing and advertising work and helps coordinate efforts of creative, media, production, data analysis and other marketing department disciplines.
In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help plan, execute and improve advertising, email marketing and digital marketing initiatives. The position will support admission growth by managing and owning the online strategy to drive target audiences to, and to engage with, Kindred online properties. This person will be responsible for connecting, standardizing, measuring and improving the Kindred brand presence including, but not limited to, paid and organic social media, search, website, digital advertising, brand partnerships, thought-leadership blog, and email marketing in collaboration with Kindred’s marketing and communications team, agency partner and division leaders.
• Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 4-5 years of advertising/digital/marketing-related experience (in the healthcare field, preferably)
• Assist in managing marketing strategy, email marketing automation and advertising campaigns for Kindred Rehabilitation Services
• Provides proactive, organized project management support for complex, multi-channel marketing, communications and advertising campaigns ensuring on time and on budget delivery from in-house and agency/vendor partners
• Help direct lead management strategies to establish Kindred as a thought leader in the industry, increase the Kindred brand top of mind awareness/preference and provide the sales team with interested and qualified leads
• Creates strategic content and re-purpose existing content across channels and marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C audiences to build awareness, drive patient/provider engagement, promote preference, and generate leads
• Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, social media, sales, as well as external partners to produce relevant content for advertising campaigns
• Responsible for reviewing copy, artwork, printers’ proofs and checking digital files; see that all work completes the standard approval process before being reviewed by internal stakeholders
• Analyze online opportunities, determine and communicate cross channel implications/integrations via project briefs
• Ensure the appropriate brand standards and messages are used in digital campaigns and properties
• Work with Kindred web team to maximize SEO capabilities to ensure that Kindred’s sites are optimized for search engines
• Stakeholder in improving the usability, design, content and conversion of Kindred’s digital properties
• Manage procurement, inventory and maintenance of all campaign landing pages
• Monitor and elevate data integrity within and between data platforms including Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics.
• Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value.
• Review analytics reports and oversee any required performance deep dives and optimizations
• Ensure data, learnings and optimizations from digital campaigns are reported across all teams
• Assist in and optimize email marketing campaigns, lead generation efforts and organic sales support initiatives
• Analyzes data trends to determine if adjustments to marketing tactics are required
• Supports the Marketing Director with fulfillment of field needs in one off advertising requests
• Direct experience with online advertising/media, direct marketing, websites and e-mail campaigns, including knowledge of mass media communication and dissemination, advertising and marketing trends is desired
• Digital experience desired to help move existing and develop new media campaigns based on advanced technologies and strategies
• Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
• A curiosity for digging into marketing outcomes and drive to improve tactics and processes
• A data-forward thinker who can intake figures/results, glean insights and implement next steps
• Coordinated planning/project planning skills; experience in taking marketing projects from concept to completion – including coordinating with printers and vendors
• High degree of organization and follow through
• Employs conceptual, visual and creative thinking to successfully collaborate with subject matter experts, senior executives, graphic artists and website designersExpertise in building relationships and networking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required as well as the ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Prior marketing, advertising or interactive agency exposure through an entry-level position desired
• Experience in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
• Approximate percent of time required to travel: 0-5%
• This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
• You agree to conduct your job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Employee Handbook, Company’s Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
Email Resume: Nicole.Etienne@kindred.com