We are looking for an excellent Shine Marketing Manager to help lead our corporate staff, franchisees, and employees to understand the full complement of Shine’s marketing opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTIONShine, a rapidly expanding home services company, seeks a Marketing Manager to continue Shine’s impressive growth.
Shine is a quickly growing franchise system in the billion-dollar home services industry specializing in exterior/interior residential and commercial care. Since its founding 20 years ago, Shine’s expertise has focused on window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting all while delivering best-in-class customer service. Shine currently has 44 franchise locations in 12 states and is rapidly expanding. Shine prides itself as a value-driven company with a strong connection to each community in which we operate.
We are looking for an excellent Shine Marketing Manager to help lead our corporate staff, its franchisees, and their employees to understand the full complement of Shine’s marketing opportunities. Rooted in the Shine core values, you will provide marketing counsel and leadership while sharing your expertise in ways that motivates and inspires others. A strong understanding of digital and traditional media, and the insights the data provides in each, is necessary to navigate our competitive landscape. Working with franchisees and the advertising agency requires a flexible mindset and communication style. Your confidence in the information you provide should only be surpassed by a deep and evolving knowledge of your field. Organizational skills, attention to detail, a willingness to learn, positive attitude, and an ability to work independently and remotely are important qualities that you have to possess.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
• Support Shine’s marketing calendar with the planning, executing and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, potentially including blogs and public relations efforts
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
• Support franchisees’ marketing needs, specifically for grand opening launches.
• Conduct market research and identify trends
Qualifications for Marketing Manager
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, traditional and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
• Must have a high level of creativity
• Occasional travel may be required
Email Resume: John.firstname.lastname@example.org