Marketing Project Coordinator
The Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Director with the day-to-day marketing/PR responsibilities for the company’s Planet Fitness clubs as well Hi-Cotton Hospitality restaurants
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and execution of advertising elements to fulfill year-long promotional calendars.
- Assist in the development and execution of advertising elements to fulfill media plans for new club/restaurant openings.
- Coordinate and execute market-level community outreach activities.
- Represent brands (as needed) at community or employer-based events such as health fairs, charitable walks, on-premise enrollment opportunities, etc.
- Identify and assist Brand Specialist Manager / Corporate Wellness Director with the development of employer-based wellness relationships.
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of individual market landscape – competitors, co-op partners, community influencers, major employers, etc.
- Experience handling multiple contact points and projects.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams.
- Basic copywriting, business writing and business/public speaking skills.
- Basic understanding of print, video and audio production.
- Organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Position requires automobile and valid driver’s license for occasional regional travel.
- 1-3 years’ experience in field/franchisee marketing or PR/marketing agency experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule which may entail limited evening and weekend hours.
- Understanding of traditional, digital and social media placement including planning, execution, and reporting.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org