Marketing Research Assistant (Contract)
LEAP Group is looking for a part-time Marketing Research Assistant to work with our full-service digital marketing agency on a contract basis. Are you a lifelong learner looking for an opportunity to jump start your career? Check us out.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Marketing Research Assistant aids in the development of methodology and procedures to answer key research questions and supports the creation of appropriate instrumentation and protocols. You enjoy telling a story with data, creating descriptive analysis and visual representation to paint a complete picture. Additional responsibilities include:
- Recruitment of research participants.
- Data collection assistance (co-moderation of interviews and focus groups, note taking).
- Thematic coding of qualitative data.
- Data maintenance (clean-up, recoding, restructuring).
- Communication of key findings, insights, and recommendations.
- While this role is currently on a part-time contract basis, there may be the opportunity to grow into a full-time regular employee status based on business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree; major or emphasis in statistics, data analytics, research, or marketing preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell story from raw data.
- Highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Foundational understanding of research methods and descriptive statistical analysis.
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Strong passion for research and data analysis.
- Ability to pick up new systems, methods, or processes and quickly gain efficiency.
- Ability to communicate through storytelling.
- Comfortable presenting in front of internal/external audiences.
- Comfortable cold calling research participants.
- Capacity to multitask or change tasks frequently.
- Completed coursework in behavioral research, previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative methods and experience moderating/co-moderating focus group or interview sessions are a plus.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives individuals the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. Because we place a high degree of trust in our team, flexibility and autonomy are key.
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2195990-577259
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org