The Marketing Specialist works directly with the Director of Marketing to assist communities in meeting marketing, sales and revenue objectives. This individual acts as the day-to-day liaison between regional support teams, communities and the creation.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Community Marketing Specialist works directly with the Director of Marketing to assist communities in meeting marketing, sales and revenue objectives. This individual acts as the day-to-day liaison between regional support teams, communities and the creative services department.
- Lead the project management of all jobs through all stages of the project to ensure deadlines are being met and workloads for the creative team are reasonable.
- Proactively and responsively communicate with communities to understand their marketing and sales needs and develop and communicate appropriate solutions to achieve desired goals. Act as a customer advocate as it pertains to messaging and brand experience.
- Open and manage new jobs and schedule dates for creative development and fulfillment.
- Proof creative before sending onto client/community.
- Review jobs and resolve issues; Place jobs on-hold that require additional information or approval, acquire the information needed to remove the job from hold, and adjust the final due date (if necessary) when hold is released.
- Approve (with manager) final artwork prior to print.
- Research community advertising requests, handle insertion orders and relate documents for media placement.
- Follow internal guidelines for procedures.
- Process print and media invoices and reports spending in established documentation.
- Process billing and other financial documentation monthly.
- Develop project creative briefs to inform strategic and creative solutions.
- Communicate with internal team – managers, traffic, and creative – to ensure appropriate solutions are developed to meet communities’ marketing and sales goals.
- Research inquiry and lead generation data from CRM and community insight.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
Apply Link: https://supportcenter-atria.icims.com/jobs/112498/marketing-specialist---atria-senior-living/job
Email Resume: email@example.com