Marketing Specialist Job details Salary $20 - $23 an hour Job Type Full-time Qualifications Bachelor's Marketing (Required)
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor over 10 years, our client has been serving IT services to the Louisville, KY market. Their mission is to help companies tie technology together. IT looks very different for every company. There is no “one size fits all” solution. Our niche is “Total Outsourced Managed Infrastructure Service”. We work to make sure that our customers IT equipment and service are enterprise level, which will allow them to grow without any technology hiccups. We help clear up the unknowns of IT and help them navigate through the changing world of technology.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, who is driven by their own success and the success of the team at large. We are searching for the best talent to join our growing team.
Do you want the freedom of developing a winning marketing strategy? Are you ready to grow your foundational skills into a career? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
The Marketing Specialist – Three main focuses are digital, social, and direct marketing. Generates and optimizes consistent web content, brand awareness, and targeted advertisements. Assists in growing the business by implementing Strata Pointe Technologies marketing plan.
- Develop a niche driven target market in Louisville, KY.
- Manage company website and all related content.
- Responsible for building out a lead database.
- Setup, create, and manage all social media content. (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Performs A/B Tests and Quality Assurance Testing of new band and targeted advertising.
- Cultivate buzz in Louisville, KY through word of mouth, and public relations.
- Provide ongoing updates for the company’s search engine optimization (SEO).
- Uses Google Analytics and other digital tools to monitor and analyze website traffic, user engagement metrics and KPIs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to help define business requirements and prioritize initiatives for an on-going marketing strategy.
- Understand the basics of the products and services we provide our customers.
- Comprehend target markets and the 4 P’s of Marketing
- Embraces our Marketing pillars: Visibility, Accessibility, and Integrity.
- Be able to work independently and be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Any experience with marketing including internships or school-based projects.
- Computer skills (experience with Microsoft products).
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines. Accountable for the timeliness and quality of all deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels, both verbally and written.
- Digital marketing or advertising experience is a plus.
- Office environment
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k).
We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Marketing (Required)
- Marketing Job/Internship/Projects (Preferred)
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org