The Marketing Strategist turns client needs into agency opportunity. With one foot in research and the other in planning, the marketing strategist weaves market trends, consumer insights, and digital performance analytics into direction & growth opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Marketing Strategist turns client needs into agency opportunity. With one foot in research and the other in planning, the marketing strategist weaves market trends, consumer insights, and digital performance analytics into direction and growth opportunities.
You have an eye for viewing the whole picture, organizing micro activity into a holistic approach. You can turn data into insight, give the a-ha and the 'what's next?' from a table of numbers. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in the discovery process, helping to translate key research insights into strategy, and presenting opportunities and direction to the client.
You are the Agency's subject matter expert on your clients' industry, audience, unique challenges, and needs. Your work is turning this knowledge into action.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing, including experience with inbound/outbound marketing strategies, research and analytics, audience personas, content auditing and planning, consumer journey mapping, website metrics/best practices, strategy recommendations, and both B2B and B2C clients
- Experience presenting to large groups
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knack for data predictions and storytelling (turning a bunch of "noise" into a concise narrative)
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Marketing Strategist but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
LEAP has a footprint in the Midwest, with offices in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. This role will ideally be based in Louisville, KY, with flexibility to work remotely.f
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
The salary range for the Marketing Strategist is $60,000 - $75,000.
As a part of our commitment to equitable compensation, our team will never ask you about your current salary or salary history.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2567482-577259
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org