The Media Buyer will research, develop, place and manage media campaigns for agency clients. The media buyer works directly with client services, creative, and finance teams ensuring they have the proper media assets necessary to complete their jobs.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe buyer assists in financial responsibilities within media campaigns including establishing appropriate budgets for clients, monitoring and actualizing campaign spending, and negotiating the best applicable rates with media sales reps.
- Conduct research, develop strategies and plan media campaigns
- Placement, monitoring, and optimizing of all media schedules
- Ongoing investigations of new media opportunities in the market
- Prepare deadlines and ad specifications for materials needed for the creative and client services departments
- Traffic all ads to necessary vendors
- Maintain relationships with media sales reps and negotiate best rates for all media placements
- Develop and update all media files (recommendations, flow charts, billing summaries, media reports, etc.)
- Work in conjunction with the media billing manager to review and resolve discrepancies on all media invoices for approval and billing to the client
- Obtains and forwards tear sheets (if required) for client services to distribute to client
- Maintain current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions and actively participate in continuing education in the industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- A focus on traditional media platforms and thorough knowledge of digital tactics.
- In-depth knowledge of Strata/FreeWheel and Microsoft or Apple office applications.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Email Resume: Kati@current360.com