Responsible for planning and purchasing traditional and digital advertising to reach each client’s target audience effectively and efficiently. You will work within our team and maintain relationships with clients as well as media partners.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is an on-site position.
- Planning and purchasing advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast radio, digital platforms, and partnerships.
- Preparing media plans and organizing budgets through Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets while maintaining a relationship with media outlet representatives.
- Tracking SEM and paid social media campaigns and supplying reports for clients. These tasks require daily ongoing optimization and performance reports.
- Coordinating with the Traffic Manager to ensure publication material deadlines are met.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a media department.
- Experience in both traditional and digital media planning and buying.
- Working knowledge of Strata/FreeWheel, Microsoft/Apple office suite, and Google suite.
Apply Link: https://current360.com/careers/
Email Resume: email@example.com