The Media Buyer is a vital role in the planning/implementation of various marketing opportunities through media channels. This person will contribute to the planning/purchasing of advertising to effectively/efficiently reach each client’s target audience.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis on-site position works with a variety of professional marketers and maintains a relationship with clients and representatives of media outlets. Teamwork and collaboration of internal coworkers are required to meet media timelines.
- Planning and purchasing advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast radio, digital platforms, and partnerships.
- Preparing media plans and organizing budgets through Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets while maintaining a relationship with media outlet representatives.
- Tracking SEM and paid social media campaigns and supplying reports for clients. These tasks require daily ongoing optimization and performance reports.
- Coordinating with the Traffic Manager to ensure publication material deadlines are met.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a media department.
- Experience in both traditional and digital media planning and buying.
- Working knowledge of Strata/FreeWheel, Microsoft/Apple office suite, and Google suite.
Apply Link: https://current360.com/careers
Email Resume: Trent@Current360.com