We’re looking for a detail-oriented person to help execute our kick-ass media plans — traditional, digital, and social. You’ll work closely with the Media Director, Creative Department and some very interesting clients!
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Media Coordinator plays an important role in the success of the media department and agency. The Media Coordinator assists the media team and contributes throughout the media buying process. This position works with various professional marketers and maintains relationships with clients and representatives of the media outlets. Teamwork and collaboration of internal coworkers are required to meet media timelines.
- Assist in the purchasing of advertising space in traditional and digital media, including issuing insertion orders and receiving confirmations.
- Work across various social media platforms making ad placements and fostering engagement.
- Issue detailed traffic instructions for media vendors and collaborate with various agency and outsourced departments to schedule and traffic ad materials to media vendors.
- Identify creative needs per media purchased and communicate specs and deadlines.
- Assist Media Director in various client and agency media projects and research.
- Reconcile vendor invoices, negotiate credits, and work with the finance department to resolve client invoicing discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising, or related field, preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in an advertising agency, media outlet, or marketing company
- Ability to build relationships with team members
- Cognizance toward deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and keen organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and seamlessly move from one project to another
- Experience with media buying software such as Strata/Freewheel a plus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Understanding of social media and SEM, experience with platforms a plus
We plan. We create. We build.
Current360 is a full-service advertising agency located in Louisville, KY. For the last 35 years, we’ve been exceeding expectations for our local, regional, and national clients with integrated advertising, targeted media buying and placement, social media activations, website design and development, and branding.
Apply Link: http://current360.com/contact-us
Email Resume: info@Current360.com